Who We are
BairesDev is proud to be the fastest-growing company in America. With people in five continents and world-class clients, we are only as strong as the multicultural teams at the heart of our business. To consistently deliver the highest quality solutions to our clients, we only hire the Top 1% of the best talents and nurture their professional growth on exciting projects.
.NET Junior/Trainee at BairesDev.
If you are energetic, agile, analytical, and have basic algorithmic knowledge and experience, this is the job for you! Join our Development Team and increase your knowledge taking your career to the next level faster than you ever imagined. You will have the opportunity to grow and learn by working with the top 1% of tech talent and with passionate professionals in a dynamic, diverse and multicultural environment.
What You’ll Do:
- Design develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- Follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to partners.
- Investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- Work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with multi-functional teams to achieve goals.
- Assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- Be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all work you’re doing.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Communicating and good listening (Here we learn from our teams);
- Proactive and willing to learn;
- Being a good critical thinker and willing to solve problems;
- Being able to make connections across complex ideas.
- Intermediate algorithm knowledge
- Understanding of basic algorithms, Data Structure, and OOP concepts
- Experience with at least one programming language.
- Advanced English Level.
How we do make your work (and your life) easier:
- 100% remote work.
- Hardware setup for you to work from home.
– Flexible hours – make your schedule.
- Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays.
- Diverse and multicultural work environment.
- An innovative environment with the structure and resources of a leading multinational.
- Excellent compensation — well above the market average.
- Here you can grow at the speed of your learning curve.
Our people work remotely but with a consistent and robust culture that promotes diversity and teamwork. To continue being the leading software development company in Latin America, we want to ensure that every BairesDev member gets the best growth and professional development opportunities in a diverse, welcoming, and innovative environment.
Every BairesDev team member brings something unique to our company.
We want to hear your story. Apply now!